Shamrock Animal Hospital routinely treats many internal diseases
- Kidney, liver, and heart disease
- Gastrointestinal conditions, e.g. pancreatitis and inflammatory bowel disease.
- Hormonal illnesses, such as diabetes, hyperthyroidism and hypothyroidism, Cushing's and Addison's disease
- Musculoskeletal and neurological conditions, such as disc prolapse, seizures
- Immune-mediated diseases, such as allergies, hemolytic anemia, rheumatoid arthritis
- Urogenital disease, such as bladder infections, pyometra
- Neoplasia (cancers): We can treat certain cancers (chemotherapy) in-house, while for others we recommend referral to a specialist if so desired